2nd Shanghai Taiji Health International Symposium and
15th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Qigong Science
(second round of announcement)
Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Host)
Taiji Health Center, Shanghai University of TCM/ Shanghai Academy of TCM?(Organizer)
Shanghai Qigong Research Institute (Organizer)
Shanghai Health Qigong Association (Co-organizer)
Hebei Medical Qigong Hospital (Co-organizer)
bet356导航bet356手机版app博彩bet356联盟 The event is aimed at promoting health for all human beings around the globe,?spreading academic exchange of Chinese traditional Taiji and Qigong,?improving the level?of treatment?and research of modern Qigong and expanding the research field of Qigong Science.
Date: October 19 - October 20, 2019 for the Symposium (Registration on Oct. 18 & departure on Oct. 21)
Venue:Song Jin Hall, Pine City Hotel, 777 Zhaojiabang Road (near Dongan Road), Shanghai, China
Theme: 'Taiji ? Qi ? Health'
I. Program outline
1.?Exchange of academic papers?on Taiji Health and Qigong Science
2.?Teaching of ?the methods of ?Taiji??Health?and Medical Qigong
3.?Exchange on the methods of Health Qigong?practice
4.?Exchange on the methods of Qigong practice?among?visitors from different countries
II. Call for paper submissions
1.?Academic research on the philosophical theory of the Taiji (太极 supreme pole) notion and on the theme of Taiji Health.
1.1 Research on the relationship between Taiji thought and traditional Chinese culture
1.2 Research on the theory, literature and ?connotation of Taiji Health, Taiji methods, etc.
1.3 Applied research of Taiji Health services
2.?Medical Qigong clinical applications and research
2.1 Research of Medical Qigong clinical efficacy and mechanisms
2.2 Clinical experience reports on prevention and treatment of common diseases?and other rare and complicated illnesses by Medical Qigong
3.?Research on Health Qigong
3.1 Research on Health Qigong concept and theory
3.2 Research on Health Qigong efficacy, clinical application and mechanism
4.?Laboratory research on modern Qigong experiments
4.1?Basic research on?Qigong practice
4.2?Research on biophysical and physical effects of?Qigong?practice
Paper submission guidelines:
1. Only one paper will be selected by each leading author.
2. Each paper generally can not be exceeded to 5000 printed characters in Chinese (around 3000 words in English).
3. The papers can be written in Chinese, Japanese or English. They must incorporate an abstract in Chinese and in English. The abstract can not be exceeded to 1000 printed characters in Chinese (around 600 words in English).
4. There are no specific requirements about the text format, but it must be printed clearly and attach the text document in electronic format.
5. If necessary, translation service can be provided for the paper abstracts. The translation fee?is?USD?20 per abstract and should be paid in advance.
6. The copies of the unaccepted paper?submission will not be returned.
7. Submission period: From January?1, 2019?to?August?30,?2019.?The submissions received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Please send to:
Room 303,?650 Wan?Ping Road?(South),?Shanghai Qigong Research Institute,?Shanghai?, China
III. Registration fee
- Registration fee: RMB 1000 per person
- Accommodation?and transportation?arrangements and?expenses?shall be the responsibility of each participant.?No shuttle service is provided during the Symposium.
IV. Registration procedures
Please fill in the registration form which can be photocopied?and send it to the Secretariat of the 15th China-Shanghai International Symposium on Qigong Science before August?30 , 2019.
Room 307,?650 Wan?Ping Road?(South), Shanghai Qigong Research Institute, Shanghai, China
Postal Code: 200030
Fax: ?0086-21-64383936; ?0086-21-64394141
Ms. Wu 吴老师? 0086-21-64394141
(Symposium attendance inquiries)
Ms. Shang ?尚老师? 0086-21-64394141
(Paper submissions inquiries)
2nd Taiji Health International Symposium Organizing Team,
July 1, 2019